Most problems, such as communication difficulty and resolution of conflict can be resolved with effective help, often more easily than couples initially believe.
Margaret Mitchell helps couples to:
- better understand problem areas in their relationship
- examine patterns of communication
- learn better approaches to expressing concerns
- resolve conflict constructively
- guides them in practicing new skills.
Many couples find that they regain the love they once had for each other through relationship counselling. The goal is that they will discover deeper intimacy and feel better as individuals and as a couple.
People can come to relationship counselling as couples or individually. They may be in a relationship, searching for a relationship or resolving issues about a past relationship.