Susan has extensive experience in working within organisations in human resource and leadership roles, as well as consulting as a psychologist to organisations and individuals. She is therefore very familiar with the requirements of many work roles and has a strong interest in ensuring that individuals make informed and appropriate choices about their careers, either as school leavers or when recognising that a career change may be necessary. To assist in matching individuals’ capabilities, interests, values and temperament to roles, Susan is able to utilise a range of assessments and other tools if required.
With her background, Susan also has the capability to work with individuals’ on workplace issues such as conflict and is able to provide executive and leadership coaching, where she can apply her organisational experience as well as her knowledge of psychological processes and methodologies.
Susan also sees clients under the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Areas of Interest
- Organisational psychology
- Executive coaching
- Stress management and resilience
- Workplace conflict
- Career counselling
- Making informed career choices before tertiary education
- Deciding if and when it is possible or suitable for you to make a career change
- Job loss and finding a new role
- Job loss or need to re-assess career direction issues
- Career choice suitability and options
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Psychology
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Science
- Company Directors Programme
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychological Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
We welcome phone enquiries and our receptionists can provide more information about the practice and assist you to make a booking. You can reach us on (08) 8272 7885. Alternatively, you may contact us via email using the button below.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT