Susan has extensive experience in both working within organisations in human resource and leadership roles as well as consulting as a Psychologist to organisations and individuals. Susan views her approach as very pragmatic and down to earth as she tailors her therapeutic approach specifically to each client. She is very familiar with the requirements of many work roles and has a strong interest in ensuring that individuals make informed and suitable choices about their careers.
Susan also has an interest in assisting individuals deal with the stress, anxiety or lack of motivation resulting from workplace or other issues and as such is well placed to help WorkCover clients with return to work plans, Employee Assistance clients, as well as clients referred by their General Practitioner under a mental health plan.
With her background, Susan also has the capability to work with individuals’ on workplace issues such as conflict and is able to provide leadership coaching, where she is able to use her Organisational experience as well as her knowledge of psychological processes and methodologies.
Special Interest Information
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Stress management, resilience, anxiety, being down, burnout
- Workplace conflict
- Bullying and harassment
Career Counselling and dealing with change
- Deciding when and if it is possible or suitable for you to make a career change
- Job loss and finding a new role
- Susan also sees clients under the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Psychology
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Science
- Company Directors Programme
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
We welcome phone enquiries and our receptionists can provide more information about the practice and assist you to make a booking. You can reach us on (08) 8272 7885. Alternatively, you may contact us via email using the button below.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT